Aftermarket Rear Parking Sensors

hfu

Reaction score
Anyone fitted one of these to their Audi?

Seem to be a fair few available on the market, all very much cheaper than Audi's standard factory cost.

Be interested to hear anyone's views on doing this, and if anyone has, what its been like to use?

I bought a kit a year or two ago for my 1.6SE but could never bring myself to drill the holes in the bumper, another thing is where do you feed the wires back into the boot?
I see on eBay you can get a four sensor kit for around 35 quid, with hole cutter. That seems very good value to me and I may go for it on my new (to me) TDI Sport Quatto.

[ QUOTE ]
clcollins said:
I bought a kit a year or two ago for my 1.6SE but could never bring myself to drill the holes in the bumper, another thing is where do you feed the wires back into the boot?
I see on eBay you can get a four sensor kit for around 35 quid, with hole cutter. That seems very good value to me and I may go for it on my new (to me) TDI Sport Quatto.

[/ QUOTE ]under the bumper at the sides (below the fuel cap and the same location on the other side) are air vents that you could get wires into from the outside no problem.

Rich