dark blue coupe

gags100

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i hope some of you might be able to help, i have recently acquired a 1990 Coupe, but i dont think it has ever had a decent polish, it is so dull that it is hard to distinguish exactly what shade of blue it is. I have tried Autoglym but not really up to the job required. Could someone please point me in the right direction of polish required and possibly tecnique. Any help would be most appreciated. would even consider taking to a detailer in the north west of England. If anyone knows of one please feel free to let me know
thanks

Chances are on a car that age the defects and oxidation are going to be so heavy that hand polishing will struggle to improve things. A proper detail by machine is worth considering if you love the car; as suggested above, you will find some local detailers on Detailing World, and a pro or two in the Leeds area who are usually willing to travel. If you want to go over things in a bit more detail, can you send me some good quality pictures of the condition of the paint please? I'll then be able to say with more certainty whether hand polishing will have any effect or not. Good sun shots of various panels would be ideal, sent to our usual contact address given on this link...

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/contact.html

:)