Meguiars New Products 2004

JohnH

Reaction score
Website
www.cleanandshiny.co.uk
Hi guys,

There is going be some new products released over the next few weeks by Meguiars so I thought I would post here first to let you guys know even before I have managed to get all of them on my site.

Quick Suds Car Wash Strips - £5.99
Power Packed car wash strips creates enough suds to wash 2 cars. No more gooey bottles or guessing how much wash to put in a bucket!

Hot Shine Tyre Gloss - £7.99
Durable Meguiar’s tyre dressing in a convenient trigger spray. Simply select the appropriate setting for your particular tire dimension and then spray and walk away! This system means no more drips, runs or messy overspray.

Gold Class Clear Coat Wax Paste – 12.99
The popular Gold Class Clear Coat Wax – As a Paste.

Ultimate Wash Mitt - £9.99
The Ultimate Wash Mitt is super-soft, deep pile and totally lint-free. It will never dry hard and each mitt can be washed and re-used hundreds of times.
There are thousands upon thousands of super-fine fibre endings in each square centimetre of mitt to gently lift contaminants unlike anything you’ve seen before. Plus, the deep-pile mitt can absorb up to 10 times its own weight in wash solution.

The NEW IMPROVED Ultimate Wipe – £9.99
This product drastically reduces the chance of cloth-inflicted swirl marks.

Our original Ultimate Wipe set the standard for detailing cloths. Unbelievably our NEW IMPROVED Ultimate Wipe is thicker, softer and even more absorbent than it’s predecessor. In addition to this and its unique “edgeless” design significantly reduces the chance of towel inflicted marks in your paintwork.

As well as all this the NXT Generation Range of products is due out at the end of the month. These products seem to be causing a real stir in the USA so I cant wait to try it myself over here.

For all the products I am taking advance orders, so let me know if there is anything you want.

Check the site www.cleanandshiny.co.uk for more info or email/msn/pm me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Regards,