PB team need urgent help - please read!!!

WX51TXR

Polished Bliss
Reaction score
Website
www.polishedbliss.co.uk
Folks, under the mountain of work currently on my plate I've left this a wee bit late, but we are going to enter a competition for startup awards, and the deadline is Friday this week. I have put together a decent commentary from our point of view on our achievements and success to date, along with some of the feedback we have received to date from happy customers. However, I could really do with some slightly meatier responses from customers talking about the service they have received and what they think of our business.

I am looking for 200-250 word written responses, sent in by pm or e-mail by noon on Thursday at the latest. If you have a strong opinion about us and what we do, and why we should receive an award for the way we run our business, please let us know. To encourage you all to submit your views, all submitted responses will be placed into a hat, and one of our customers will randomly pick out an entry from the hat on Friday lunchtime. The winner will receive a Blackfire Ivory Carnauba Paste Wax Kit worth £50.

Many thanks in advance for your help and support, please submit responses by either pm or e-mail to entries@polishedbliss.co.uk :)

Cheers for all the reponses folks, the entry has now been submitted. I have put all of the names into a hat for the Blackfire prize, but no customers here right now to draw a name out - however, we have an open day for the MX5 club on Sunday, so I'll get the organiser to draw the winner. Ensures fair play, result posted here on Monday! :)