What to dry with

OutLore

VOIP Dude
Reaction score
Guys, tell me what you dry with.... I have one of those Megs (I think) water magnets, but it's huge and doesn't seem to actually soak up any of the water, merely spread it around....

So what do you recommend?

I found the same with the Megs version too. I keep it for dealing with dirtier parts of the car and door shuts.

I find the Poorboys Waffle Weave ones are perfect. Just lay on the horiz panels and spread your hands out from the centre of the towel to the edges to encourage it to soak up. For the upper parts of the vertical panels I just fold it longways once or twice and again pat onto the panel. For lower panels I find that it's easier to fold the towel into eigths and just hold it against the panel.

That's my opinion but for me they do the job brill.

Cheers.

Thanks, I'll look into gettting a couple....

Any other suggestions?

Poorboys Waffle Weave Towels, or even better, an air blower or leaf blower - these work brilliantly, and really help to prevent swirls creeping in. Noisy though! :)

WX51TXR said:
Poorboys Waffle Weave Towels, or even better, an air blower or leaf blower - these work brilliantly, and really help to prevent swirls creeping in. Noisy though! :)

I like that idea. Birdy was after a new hairdryer, so might get her one of those.... :yes: