Monster MotorsportEM Tuning
    1st Gear

Status

Silver A3 S-Line - Some new pics of car after cleaning

Ive been pretty good since i detailed the car in April.
    Managed to clean the car every 2 weeks at least and normally manage once a week.
    The last pics i posted when i did the detail were with my camera phone so were not up to much.....So as i'd just bought a new digital camera i thought id take some proper photos and post them.

Sprayed car with water to get most surface dirt off, washed with 2 bucket method, dried with waffle weave towel and buffed over with microfibre cloth and megs last touch diluted 1:1. Easy !!!

Doesnt really need another polish wax yet from when i last did it.
    Still beading pretty well. May add another layer of #476 soon though just to keep on top of the protection for the paint.

(Seems much easier to clean the car once its been waxed....or so i find anyway.)

(some of the images look clearer when you click on them)

Anyway let me know what you think.......as if it aint good enough im going to have to keep trying harder !!!

and i know you dont get good reflection shots from silver cars ... but these were ok....

Audi A3 2.0 TDi 140 S-Line DSG (Met Silver - Bose - Symphony II - 6 CD Changer - Audi Phone Kit - iPod - Center Arm Rest)
    SOLD Kawasaki ZX636R Ninja (b1h) (Met Black - Steering Damper - Fabbri Screen - Scorpion Exhaust - Braided Hoses - Seat Cowl - Mini indicators - Pirelli Diablo Corsa III Dual Compound Tyres)

2. # ADS
    ADS

Polished Bliss

Status
    Looks great, nice work, and good discipline!

1st Gear

Status
    I think its going to be easy to keep cleaning regularly through the summer and into autumn, its the winter where im sure i will struggle.
    Still plenty of collinte before winter kicks in and it should help a bit if i do struggle.....
    Audi A3 2.0 TDi 140 S-Line DSG (Met Silver - Bose - Symphony II - 6 CD Changer - Audi Phone Kit - iPod - Center Arm Rest)
    SOLD Kawasaki ZX636R Ninja (b1h) (Met Black - Steering Damper - Fabbri Screen - Scorpion Exhaust - Braided Hoses - Seat Cowl - Mini indicators - Pirelli Diablo Corsa III Dual Compound Tyres)