WHERE WAS I YESTERDAY?

jr001

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Got the chance yesterday morning to give the car a well-earned wash and topped off with a Field Glaze spraying and buffing. The finish was cracking.

Then went visiting in the brilliant weather. Got a nice bonnet reflection when I arrived at my destination.

To get you thinking, you will need some knowledge of Scottish city architecture - can anyone name my destination? Shouldn't be too hard though!

looks like my auntie's old flat block in ellangowan rd, shawlands in glasgow lol

Chris, not bad for someone in the north-east! Correct city. Very tempting to think it's the west end but as a southsider I have to let the world know that the southside is as pretty and cosmopoitan as the west end. Good shout thought. :applaus:

Boydie, almost spot on! A two-minute drive from Shawlands actually, just off Victoria Road at the old Samaritan Hospital. This is where I grew up from the age of three and a half. Still growing up though!!!!!

BOYDIE is declared the winner!!!! Well done.:applaus: :respekt:

lol thanks :D

my mum lived in crompton avenue, cathcart and my dad lived in sandyhills rd, mount vernon so we are over there quite a lot visiting relatives!

A Glasgow boy really so you are!

If I was visiting my sister in Belfast at the start of July then I would definetely have been at the show mate, but alas I'll be doon the watter on the Firth of Clyde having a break and .... oh... working on a red A3.

Maybe next year. :icon_thumright:

Regards,

JOHN