Meguiars Super Degreaser

Hotscar

Four Wheel Drifting
Reaction score
Bought some of this at the weekend (£17 for 5 litres delivered) and had a quick dabble tonight. Great stuff, easy to use with unreal results. I know most of the people on here will wonder why I've shown the area around my strut brace but believe me, it was minging!

30052007304.jpg

30052007307.jpg

30052007300.jpg

30052007301.jpg

Before anyone says anything about the crud going in to the water table, I did this in our yard where we have a discharge consent, pressure washers and gully sucker...

Going to do a thorough job at the weekend!

Sorry but I didn't take any before pics. I'm going to do a more detailed job at the weekend (weather pending) so if there is the opportunity to take some before pics I will.
The stuff is well worth a purchase IMO. I couldn't believe the amount of crud that just ran out the bottom of the car and all you do is mix it with water (1:10 or stronger depending on how dirty the bay is), pour on to the dirty area, leave for 15 to 30 minutes and then rinse with clean water...job done.

I've just ordered some of this stuff, the results look good

Hotscar said:
Bought some of this at the weekend (£17 for 5 litres delivered) and had a quick dabble tonight. Great stuff, easy to use with unreal results. I know most of the people on here will wonder why I've shown the area around my strut brace but believe me, it was minging!

Before anyone says anything about the crud going in to the water table, I did this in our yard where we have a discharge consent, pressure washers and gully sucker...

Going to do a thorough job at the weekend!

where did u order the degreaser from??