HOW COME???

jr001

Reaction score
Just logging onto the forum this weekend and there's no detailing news to read and/or follow up.

Come on guys and girls let's get sharing.

Mind you it's only sun afternoon so I expect to see some action tonight.

Or else.:scared2:

I went out and gave car a good wash once the sun went down and added my third coat of Carbon. New Poorboys on tyres. Clear sky. Car will blind many people tomorrow.

How was Essex? Did anybody else go there??:)

Yip, seen that work and it's brill as usual. A wee treat to yourself and you even get to dip into the Vintage.

I suppose you deserve it really!

Bet you're looking forward to the third coat????
:icon_thumright:

do you get better results the more coats you add ?
got a silver car so it never looks as dazzling a dark colour anyway....

I certainly think so. There's just so much of a gleam over the entire car. Every line and curve shines like mad but the richness of the colour is more pronounced each time, and the images are clear and detailed. I think the stuff is great and really isn't expensive at all.

I honestly don't think I could every buy a silver car from now on mate!!!!!

Was never into reds but since I got into the detailing side of things, I think red is amazing, as is black -two colours I previously would not have entertained. But now I know how to present and maintain them, my next car will be one of those colours I'm sure.

Silvers can still look wet and very reflective. Check PB's guides and have a look on detailingworld.co.uk in the 'Show it off' section under 'Post pics of Silver Cars'.

Cheers.