Took the plunge - Porter cable and loads of stuff..

Bascule

Reaction score
Having been talking about this for AGES and never doing it, I have finally ordered my Porter cable, transformer and sonus pads etc..

Thanks to Polished Bliss, Ive read every one of their guides on their site, and the stickies here (compiled the lot into a word doc for some colleagues too, sad but oh so useful) and have ordered a bunch of stuff from them to complete the full kit: wash mitts, waffle weave towel triple pack, microfibre wash mitt for wheel arches, tape, JEFFs werkstat Acrylic kit (silver car!), poorboys wheel sealant, blackfire tyre gel, etc etc etc

and when the weather pics up I shall take great delight in taking a day off work!!:rockwoot:

D.I.V.O.R.C.E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, you won't be disappointed mate. Don't forget to spot pad your light clusters, and give them a good cleanse and coating with the JEFFS twins. Adds such a nice twinkle in the sun.

Keep us posted on your progress won't you?
:icon_thumright:

The D word no longer an issue.. hence this purchase!

Yep I'm looking forward to it loads.. need to pick up a fresh clay bar too.. thanks for the tip on the lights..

Also took the plunge and ordered 1 of these today :)

Well mine left the USA 2 days ago so should be here soon!

PC not arrived yet, but has been shipped.. however, a nice big box from Polished Bliss has! very prompt, and a nice big freeby in it too, 1ltr of menzerna PO91l .. thanks very much!
Another box from cleanyourcar has arrived too, just some bits that PB didnt have in stock.. (menzerna PO85RD 3.02 and PO85RD, and a buy two get one free deal on sonus clay bars..) cant wait to be getting on with this..!

ordered sunday evening at about 9pm. arrived today..

portercable.jpg

:) just sorting out transformer and some more liquid toys now

Cheers for the orders folks, and keep us all up to date on progress; also, don't forget to enter the monthly show n shine comp on our site; jr001 won the last one, and his free products and T-Shirt were shipped today! :thumbsup:

easytease said:

Hiya mate, nice kit, ordered mine on tuesday so hoping delivery pretty quick also, letus know how much transformer and plug cost and where to buy them from as I'll be needing them also, now wheres the good weather...

easytease said:

portercable.jpg

don't go using the water blade..

leecs3 said:
don't go using the water blade..

its the emergency window clearer. Im REALLY fussy about having clear windows all round at all times, so its carried in the car ;)

transformers can be had from local electrical wholesalers for £40-45. cheaper the screwfix etc (taking into account postage)

wx, any idea when the mez's intensive will be back in stock?

WX51TXR said:
Cheers for the orders folks, and keep us all up to date on progress; also, don't forget to enter the monthly show n shine comp on our site; jr001 won the last one, and his free products and T-Shirt were shipped today! :thumbsup:

I couldn't remember if I had emailed you my winnings order. Been off work no well and couldn't remember.

More stuff to play with. Aw Naw!!!!

Thanks Rich.:icon_thumright:

easytease said:
its the emergency window clearer. Im REALLY fussy about having clear windows all round at all times, so its carried in the car ;)

transformers can be had from local electrical wholesalers for £40-45. cheaper the screwfix etc (taking into account postage)

wx, any idea when the mez's intensive will be back in stock?

By the end of the month, it should ship next week from germany. :icon_thumright:

lUCKYS3 said:
Whats wrong with a water blade?

They have a habit of picking up random bits of grit and then leaving very long, very deep scratches that are hard to get out. Avoid at all costs, it's easy to see them as good... until the first time you collect a bit of grit and see the resulting scratch. :faint: