Badger5JMB Retrofits
    It looked like that when I got here

Status

Talking Help needed for detailing A6 avant

Hi everyone

I`m waiting for my polisher to arrive i need some help.

What is the best meguiars to buy because the black pearlescent paint on my A6 avant is looking alittle bit down and I want to give it a serious high end finish to be honest I haven`t a clue and the best order to use them in or what other top product and where to get them from.

nearly forgot which products are capable of restoring interior coour and a good leather treatment the joy of kids.

cheers.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Polished Bliss

Status
    In addition to what I said here...

Tips for pearlescent black

...this is what I reckon for the polishing stage (between claying and the use of the Jeffs kit). Working by PC, I would firstly go with Menzerna RD3.02 Intensive Polish using a light cut pad - this will remove the defects. Then I would follow up with Menzerna 85RD Final Finish using a polishing pad; this will refine the finish and maximise the gloss.

Question for you; what do you mean by restoring interior colour? Do you mean treating a faded dash?

It looked like that when I got here

Status
    cheers for the reply

the interior question is that the dash and is starting to fade alittle in some places and i want to get the shine back, protect it.

Polished Bliss

Status
    I would try feeding it with a couple of applications of Zymol Vinyl; it's not cheap, but it works really well in terms of lightly cleaning and nourishing interior plastics, and may just do the trick (although note that badly faded interior vinyls are often impossible to fully remedy).