Cleaning Wheels????

A3_Turbo

Swaying towards IHI....
Reaction score
Hi giys got some Fuel 5's Cheome/black very similar to the ASA AR1'S.

Every time i clean them they just look crap, all i use is a jetwash and a bucket and sponge.

Am i going wrong somewhere?

Cheers

In what way do they look crap? Still dirty, or swirled/scratched, or dull, or in some other way? More details please and then we'll be able to suggest some ideas to improve matters! :icon_thumright:

No Probs well i clean them and the dirt just doesnt seem to move and when all clean the black bits of the wheels just look dirty,

Im thinking maybe a propper degreaser to brake up the dirt might help?

J

Do you use a proper alloy wheel cleaner & wheel brush?

is it burnt on brake dust. I find using megs hot wheels give them a good scrub with soapy water then try claying them mate. but be sure to seal them after. Megs nxt metal polish is also quite good to use but be sure to check if you can use it on your wheels

I would start out with a pH neutral wheel cleaner like Menzerna Gel 7.5, applied using a microfibre wash mitt and a wheel spoke brush. This will help to shift the stubborn grime, and leave the wheels properly clean. I would then add a few coats of Poorboy's Wheel Sealant, as this will help to prevent dust and grime from sticking firmly in the future. This guide will also help to give you some ideas for wheel care in the future. :)