Gave my car a good clean this weekend
Heres how it went
1. Washed using 2 bucket method, never do it this way before
2. Had to t-cut the bonet and rear bumper as the car hadn't been looked after.
3. Cleaned windows with rainx glass cleaner
4. Cleaned alloys with wonderwheels (had a problem will tell you later)
5. Autogym wax
6. Autogym super resin polish, left to dry for 30 mins
As stated had a problem with my alloys, I scrubed a little to hard and scratched the alloys, well peed off, used some grey t-cut on them and they came up better. Going to respray them this summer as they have lots of marks and scratches
Here are the results, taken with my phone so not brill.
<IMG title="Click for larger image" style="WIDTH: 560px; ; WIDTH: expression(this.width > 730 ? 560 : true)" alt="Click for larger image" src="http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s240/paulgarratt83/Photo0059.jpg" border=0>
What you think?