Another recent one by Clark...
A nice easy day for me today, just a protection detail on this car as the owner didnt want paint correction.
The car wasnt really that dirty when I arrived and it was also pi$$ing it down with rain so I never bothered taking any before pictures, if you just imagine a car covered in the usual road grime at this time of year
So without further a-do, here's the full process and the after pics:
- Foamed with AB Foam Lance and Meguiars Hyper Wash
- Rinsed at high pressure
- Foamed again and then washed with TBM & Meguiars Shampoo Plus
- Wheels cleaned with Meguiars WB (4:1), MF Mitt and Wheel Brush.
- Arches - Meguiars APC
- T&G Remover on lower half of car, tailgate and back bumper (very little tar)
- Rinsed again
- Dried with PB Waffle weave
- Jeffs Werkstatt Acrylic Prime & Meguiars Polishing Pad @ Speed 1
- Jeffs Werkstatt Acrylic Jett by hand
- Windows - Zymol HD Cleanse
- Exhaust tips - Blackfire Fine Cut Metal Polish
- Arches - Meguiars All Season Dressing
- Tyres - Blackfire Long Lasting Tyre Gel
- Wheels - PB Wheel Sealant
Exhaust Tips Before:
Not bad for a mornings work and probably one of the nicest greys I've seen yet.