My Brother-In-Laws Audi Cab - Detail

pav-g

Reaction score
Last week it was my black A4 and today it was my brother in laws Audi Cab in for a detail with Steve (the detailer.com). Another 8am start but got home just in time for second half of Carling Cup.

I'm not going to do a write up as the honours remain with Steve so expect another fabulous write-up on Detailing World.Com but I'll let a few pics tell my version of the story!

My A4 was present and whilst the cab was having a facelift I gave mine the full treatment including another coat of wax under the watchful eye of Steve. I'll open another thread to show further pics of my car but this one is dedicated to the Cab.

pav-g

IMG_2152-1.jpg

IMG_2156-1.jpg

IMG_2158.jpg

IMG_2163.jpg

IMG_2167.jpg

IMG_2174.jpg

IMG_2175.jpg

IMG_2179.jpg

IMG_2183.jpg

IMG_2186.jpg

IMG_2194.jpg

IMG_2201.jpg

IMG_2203.jpg

IMG_2206.jpg

IMG_2210.jpg

IMG_2212.jpg

IMG_2213.jpg

IMG_2219.jpg

IMG_2217.jpg

IMG_2221.jpg

Awesome Pav mate!

Always knew Steve would come up trumps for you and your Brother in Law, he is a mighty fine detailer.

Thanks Neil, was a long day but worth the effort. Steve is a professional and we had no doubts in his ability...

where is he based? how much as well?

He's based in Yeadon (Leeds & Bradford Airport) for more of Steve's work either log onto www.detailingworld.com to see more of his work or his own website www.the-detailer.com for contact info. Steve is one of the best detailers in the country so isnt cheap. Price is dependent on the amount of correction that is required. On the cab there was loads of cat scratches compared to mine which was full of car swirls etc. Good luck

Top quality work for sure, great pics too. Had the pleasure of meeting Steve for the first time a few weeks back, all I can say is the man is an inspiration! :icon_thumright: