Volks AutosMonster Motorsport
    1st Gear

Status

Detailers in cardiff

Was just wondering if anybody could recommend a good car detailer in the Cardiff or South Wales area.
    Looking for the works, washing, claying, polish and wax.....just bought my first Audi A3 S-Line, its 1 yr old and in good condition except for some alloy scuffs (previous owner clearly couldnt park properly) and a few tar spots but want to start off with it as fresh as it can be.....not got all the time in the world to the job myself and prob wouldn't do the best job either as always been rubbish at sorting my car out......want this one to be different. Have read all the usefull articles, especially those from the guys at polished bliss and intend to keep the car in top condition but could do with the freshest start possible.

Anyway any recommendations for people in my area would be very helpful, Cheers.
    Audi A3 2.0 TDi 140 S-Line DSG (Met Silver - Bose - Symphony II - 6 CD Changer - Audi Phone Kit - iPod - Center Arm Rest)
    SOLD Kawasaki ZX636R Ninja (b1h) (Met Black - Steering Damper - Fabbri Screen - Scorpion Exhaust - Braided Hoses - Seat Cowl - Mini indicators - Pirelli Diablo Corsa III Dual Compound Tyres)

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    I guess not then.......will have to get out the elbow grease, find some time and see if i can manage to do a decent job myself....
    Audi A3 2.0 TDi 140 S-Line DSG (Met Silver - Bose - Symphony II - 6 CD Changer - Audi Phone Kit - iPod - Center Arm Rest)
    SOLD Kawasaki ZX636R Ninja (b1h) (Met Black - Steering Damper - Fabbri Screen - Scorpion Exhaust - Braided Hoses - Seat Cowl - Mini indicators - Pirelli Diablo Corsa III Dual Compound Tyres)

1st Gear

Status
    Sent you a recommendation mate