ok what do i buy ?

tomknightley

Reaction score

ok what do i buy
the consumer /retail or the
enthusiast /pro?
or a mix of both ? im used to using autogleam but told these are much better, but not sure what to buy! i also have my own polisher, not great but its less work on the arms

so
Gold Class Car Wash
Car wash Shampoo & Conditioner
Item# G-7116
473 ml liquid
£4.99
+
Deep Crystal Cleaner
Stage 1 of the Deep Crystal System
Item# A-3016
473 ml liquid
£7.99
+
Deep Crystal Polish
Stage 2 of the Deep Crystal System
Item# A-2116
473 ml liquid
£7.99
+
Deep Crystal Wax

Stage 3 of the Deep Crystal System
Item# A-2216
473 ml liquid
£7.99

or....
Hi-Tech Wash
Mirror Glaze #00
Item# M-0016
473 ml liquid
£6.65
+
Medallion Paint Cleaner
New!
Item# M-9716
473 ml liquid
£9.32
+
Medallion Paint Protection
New!
Item# M-9816
473 ml liquid
£20.09
+
Deep Crystal Wax
Stage 3 of the Deep Crystal System
Item# A-2216
473 ml liquid
£7.99
or Gold Class Clear Coat Wax
The most reflective wax in our history
Item# G-7016
473 ml liquid
£12.99

what does people recomend ?

just had a look dont have pay pall, so not sre about that , want to just buy it on line with my creddit card,

I will take your credit card on my site www.cleanandshiny.co.uk /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Oh and you will get a 5% discount for being a member of this forum if you put as.net in the offer box on the shopping cart page /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

From what I have been reading on another forum with regards to Extreme Car Care people are complaining to paypal as Extreme Car Care has not been sending out goods.... One guy has been waiting since the 10th October for his goods (See here) Obviously if you do want to order from them my advice would be to drop them a line and check stock availablity before hand.....

With regards to what to use, If you have been using Autoglym and you try the Gold Class Wax you will be very impressed!!

If you go for the 3 stage just bear in mind you have to put on and buff off on the whole of your car 3 times!!

If you want something to get you going and to see what you think of Meguiars, I would go with Gold Class Wash and Gold Class Wax and a terry towel. (You get an applicator with the Wax)

Regards,