Polished Bliss Introduction Thread - Delayed By Falling Tree!

WX51TXR

Polished Bliss
Reaction score
Website
www.polishedbliss.co.uk
Hi folks, Olly has kindly added our sponser tag to this section, and I was hoping today to be able to put up a few initial threads with information about us and what we do....

However, the tree surgeons working next door have taken out our phone line, so until BT come and replace it we have no internet connection. I have managed to set up a temporay dial up connection at another location, so I can download orders, answer e-mails, etc, but uploading picture heavy threads will be a no-no until the broadband is restored. I'll update this thread when the problems are resolved...

In the meantime, if you want to take a tour of the website, you'll find it here...

www.polishedbliss.co.uk

There is a store area with products for sale from what we consider to be the best detailing brands currently on the market (Jeffs Werkstatt, Menzerna, Blackfire, Poorboy's and Meguiars), plus a detailed advice section containing guides to almost every aspect of detailing, plus an up to date news section and monthly show n shine conmpetition section.

We look forward to contributing a lot in the future to Audi-Sport, and working with Detailed Image to offer sound advice that will help everyone reach their detailing goals. :)

Welcome Polished Bliss. I took a glance over your site and can say you have a very nice site and product selection. I'm looking forward to making the new detailing section active with you and your business. Congrats and welcome.

George @ Detailed Image

have bought a few things from Rich and Angela in the past, service is best I have recieved ever.. delivery is super fast ( even to n.ireland ) and price is spot on!

hope you get your broadband back soon!

Hey they and welcome to the site!
Your site looks ace, the guide section is very comprehensive!

Looking forward to seeing the detailing section develop :yum:

I'll need to make the lengthy trek over (all the way from Ellon!) to get some more stuff soon...
My current collection of 'stuff' I got from Rich last year has almost gone.

Good to see you on here...and see you all again soon...

Cheers guys, broadband is now working again again (hats off to BT, great service from them), so I'll get busy with some threads on recent work. :)

Hello bloke! Nice to be here - we've had so many Audi's to do in the last few months that it seemed sensible to come on board! Just a shame Clark and I are away for the best part of a week now, but c'est la vie - we'll hopefully have some exciting news when we get back. :)