new Audi pick up from Ingolstadt

batty

Reaction score
I've seen that audi offer a package where they pay for you and your partner to go to pick up your new audi from Ingolstadt. Its in the audi.com website.

There's also a discount on the new car purchase price. the problem is that it seems to be only for mainland europe customers.

Does anyone know if this is available for UK customers ??

Audi UK customer services weren't very halpful and just told me to contact my local dealer, but having just ordered a new TT from them (for them to deliver & PDI) I can't see them being very helpful on this.

Also, in general, it seems like it will take work away from the dealership - surely they're not going to be too keen to promote it ?

Has anyone any info ?

This is not available to UK customers.

I've been to Ingolstadt several times and watched purchasers collecting their new cars but they have all been German customers. They arrive in the morning carrying their number plates, hand the plates in at a special reception desk, have a tour of the factory, lunch in the Audi Forum restraurant and then get shown around their new car in a special hall, have their photo taken with their new car and then drive it out of the collection centre.

Sounds like a good day

Here its look around at all the cars find one you like. Deal then robs you on the partx and gives you some stupid finance deal. Then once you've signed they chuck you the keys and tell you to be off the premises in 2 mins or he will set the dogs on you.

After service aaaahhhhh sorry don't know why I put that.