Dash cleaning

lox19

Reaction score
Hi there guys , im pretty efficient when trying to keep my car clean inside and out but am having a bit of a nightmare of what to us on the dash board side of things. its quite a strange material and it looks like the previous owner has put a dusting cloth to it and has left all of the fluff from the cloth on there! So if any body can help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

I will give that a go then . Thought that there would have been some wonder cleaner or something out there !! Thanks;)

Your best bet will be a couple of microfiber cloths. I usually dampen one and wipe up the dust and then use the dry one to ensure the surface is dry.

After cleaning I dress the interior plastics with a product, this is important as it protects the plastics from UV rays which could fade the trim over time.

Something like 303 Aerospace protectant is a very good product.

A car care company like polishedbliss.co.uk stock these products and I have always had very good service from them.

Cheerz for that Neil I will check out that site then:)

ive been currently using Tesco's babywipes...they clean well, and dry quick, and don't leave a film, so you don't get too much glare from the dash.