Badger5Volks Autos
    2nd Gear

Status

Flash car cleaner system

Had a try with this system today and what can I say superb results.

The car dried absolutley spotfree even on the glass without the need for chamoising !!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the shampoo didnt appear to strip of the wax either.

Well worth a try as they are selling the complete kit for 15 in Tesco's at the moment. The water deioniser refils are 4 each and last for approximately 10 washes so 40p a wash is more than reasonable.

In all honesty I can say that the car looked shinier than if I had washed and dried it in the traditional method and obviously the fact that your not having to dry the car will also help avoid swirlmarks etc.

Well worth a try in my opinion

2. # ADS
    ADS

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    I've had one for over a year now, & I think it's great too. Unfortunately, we have a hosepipe ban here, so I'm not allowed to use it at the moment.

Fortunately, I have a water butt, so can hand wash the car using rain water.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

2nd Gear

Status
    Whoops I hope we havent got a hosepipe ban here in Milton Keynes

Cant see how we can as its rained everyday for the last month now !!!!!!!!!

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by co55ie
    Whoops I hope we havent got a hosepipe ban here in Milton Keynes

Cant see how we can as its rained everyday for the last month now !!!!!!!!!
    That doesn't mean anything to Thames Water. After all, how do you think my water butt filled up with rain water?
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jdp1962
    After all, how do you think my water butt filled up with rain water?
    :biggrin: