Total Audi Magazine

Some guys subscribed on here before, never heard any more about it. They were going to follow up with review but must have forgoten. It looks good so post a review when you recieve them.

I e-mailed them months ago, never received a reply so doubt they exist.

I saw a few copies of this a few weeks ago used as reading material in the waiting area of the Service Dept in my local Audi Centre.....it was OK as mags go......
Was a bit surprised to see it there ,given that Audi UK have their own magazine, to tell you the truth...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I've got the first 3 issues. Some good reviews of the whole range of Audis from UR Quattro to new RS4. The magazines aren't as full of info as, say, Audi Driver, but as a starter they're worth a read.

Some nice photos and ideas, so I would say its worth a read if you're an Audi nut !!

I've just subscribed for the next 12 issues.

Total Audi is a very good magazine, and having spoken to David, the editor and owner of the mag, I know that he is doing his best to build up a proper enthusiasts mag for Audi Owners, but he is doing it in addition to his family and other work. Sometimes these things are a matter of blind faith, but I have subscribed and am happy to have done so, I really hope that it can grow and grow, but it can only do that with the support of people like the members of this forum.

If you want to see a mag that isn't just an expensive catalogue and want to see some excellent features on Audis, both new and old, then please support Total Audi.

BTW, I am not connected commercially to the magazine in any way. I am a subscriber, and hopefully a contributor (once I get a free moment and write the article I promised!)