AH FabricationsVolks Autos
    Reverse Gear

Status

Please help a newbie

Morning guys,

1st post, and I'm already looking for help! Just hope I've posted this in the right section....

I recently bought the misses a 2001 A4 Avant 1.8t sport with the Votex bodykit.

Only problem is, the front jacking point cover (Nearside) is missing from the cill.

I have phoned my local Audi dealership (Huntingdon), only to be told that they no longer list the part as available. Apparently, even when they did list it, it wasn't available seperately and a whole side skirt was required!!

Is this right??!! My question is, if Audi don't stock it, presumably (ebay aside) my only option is to go to Votex directly? Does anyone have any contact details for them, or can anyone suggest a breakers from which I might source this part? The car is metallic black, but I would always have this cover sprayed to match, so colour is unimportant.

Hope you can help, thanks in advance

Si

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status

Re: Please help a newbie

Si,

Firstly, welcome to the forum.

Youre probably better off re-posting this in the A4 section or asking one of the mod's to move it for you.

It might also be worth doing a search through the forums as most problems have already been discussed on here somewhere.

good luck

Mike

Reverse Gear

Status

Re: Please help a newbie

Thanks man, have moved reposted in A4 section. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif[/img]