Thinking of getting the A4 wrapped? Anyone?

Baz170

Reaction score
My Audi a4 is currently a deep pearl blue, and I am considering having it wrapped in white.

The bodywork itself is in good condition with only small amounts of scratches around the passenger side door.

Can anyone recommend someone in and around the Manchester/Leeds area as I am trying to keep on a low budget at the moment.

Thanks

Baz

Wouldn't go down the Plastidip route A3 from HELL - Detailing World

These type of reviews really twist my nips.

No mention of company who did the job, and also no mention of the dip used.

Like with everything in life, corners can be cut. This is a fine example of somebody/some firm which has cut corners.

On my previous car i bought some cheap vynl for the bonet and roof, on removal of this the adhesive had bonded to the paint and i was forced to use petrol to remove this. Does that mean dont vynl :/ ?

Not a rant @ you BTW, just like i said above, when corners are cut the job will not be satisfactory.

Jonny

These type of reviews really twist my nips.

No mention of company who did the job, and also no mention of the dip used.

Like with everything in life, corners can be cut. This is a fine example of somebody/some firm which has cut corners.

On my previous car i bought some cheap vynl for the bonet and roof, on removal of this the adhesive had bonded to the paint and i was forced to use petrol to remove this. Does that mean dont vynl :/ ?

Not a rant @ you BTW, just like i said above, when corners are cut the job will not be satisfactory.

Jonny

Its not really about the corners cut as they are obvious, its the solvents in the spray wrap that have affected the paint beneath, also i dont mention products because its just not cricket, however there cant be too many options when it comes to spray wrap.

Didnt take it as a dig fella.