got egged

JoMaMa

Reaction score
got my car about a month ago. still brand new but to my dismay, got egged on about a week or so ago. used all sorts of removers but the yolk seems to have seeped into the paint. any ideas on how i can take it off? also, the egg shells must have embedded or chipped of bits of my paint, so i was wondering how i can better that situation as well. plz help. thx.

No idea if it will work but you could try a clay bar. They have been mentioned in the thread about watermarks if you want to find out more.

clay bar? is that the only solution i have to this problem? the woman who egged my car obviously had malicious intentions for certain reasons. any other solutions? thx.

Autoglym paint renovator, meguiars 3 stage treatment, swissol cleaner fluid (normal, medium, or strong) or Zymol HD cleanse. Take your pick - what have you tried?

thank you lots for the suggestions berkshire, i shall post how it worked after i try a few of them. thx again.

[ QUOTE ]
JoMaMa said:
clay bar? is that the only solution i have to this problem? the woman who egged my car obviously had malicious intentions for certain reasons. any other solutions? thx.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on details on why you were egged?
you can't leave us wondering who, why or what you'd done!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

ok so heres the deal. had a one night stand and promised the girl id call her the next day, but obviously who calls ever after a one night stand right? so it just so happens that this girl i had fun knew my other friends and with her feelings being hurt, i received this unbelievable punishment of getting egged all for one night's fun......
very sad in my opinion because is it worth all this for one night? dunno, so there you have it. just make sure one night stands are understood on both engaging parties before anything happens and dont say you'll call her the next and dont. thx for the interest in why i got egged..LOL

Brings a new twist to the old chat up line "How do u like your eggs in the morning" !!!(no I haven't used it!)
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
28v6 said:
Oooooh Get You!, My handbags bigger than yours Te...He

Only winding you up!

Regards
Dave M

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif