Dent removal

HuntsA4

Reaction score
Picked up a small dent in the door just below the mirror, had it removed by dentbusters.
The dent originally was size of 10p and could be seen from all angles.
Now if you catch the car in the light there is a 30mm long ripple where the repair was done, can't be seen when viewed straight on.
Is this what you'd expect? or is it just a poor job.

Can they really remove them witout any trace from any angle?

I had a 'parking dent' that stuck out like a sore thumb removed from chipsaway and although it was much smaller than a 10p, there's no trace of it now. They do say that if it is anywhere near a crease or edge of a panel than they are a lot harder to completly remove. Hope that's of some help!

Update;

Got a second opinion today. Not good, the second opinion thought the first guys work was awful. He has sorted it, almost invisible.

The guy is a magician, he covers Bedford and Cambridge area if any ones looking for a good dent guy.

My guy was £30.

I phoned my local Chipsaway franchise, but they said they didn't do paintless dent removal, but they would fill and sray for £200. wasn't to keen on painting a 6 week old car

My local chipsaway (Battersea) did paintless dent removal for me and I have to say they did a great job...not as cheap as what HuntsA4 got the job done for though. I paid £80 which is per panel so if you had two or three it's a bit of a bargain...I just couldn't live with one and have clearly paid for that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

I know a guy who has his own franchise as part of Dent Devils, he covers Warwickshire. He is BRILLIANT, he`s been doing it for 8yrs

I don`t rate chipsaway at all. I`ve heard some dodgy stuff about them. They will have a go at anything. One of the local one`s totally bodged my mate`s Mum`s brand new Fiesta. She cancelled his cheque!!

Interestingly my Guy has his own Dent devil franchise, but he is also a time served panel beater with 18yrs experience.
Looks like Dent Devil pretty good in general then?

I have used chipsaway in binley,coventry they removed a light scrape on the bumper 70 sheets and 50 for a deep kerbing halfway round my alloy
good job

[ QUOTE ]
I have used chipsaway in binley,coventry they removed a light scrape on the bumper 70 sheets and 50 for a deep kerbing halfway round my alloy
good job

[/ QUOTE ]

I take that back....overspray on bonnet,wing,door and window /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif tiny white specks hard to see so I dismissed them as dust