Demon snow foam

Gedi69

V8 Lover
Reaction score
hi guys ive got this stuff but when i put it in a bucket of water and wash the car im not left with it covered in snow, where am i going wrong?

Snow foam needs to be applied using a jet washer and a mixer bottle.never used demon so not sure what it says

Demon snow foam is for a jet washer. They also do a big bottle that connects to a hose so you can spray the foam if you don't have a jet washer.

You connect your hose to the bottle and spray it over the car. It works ok, I have it. Are you sure you have not brought a refill bottle, or the Jet Wash version!

The main bottle for the hose looks like this; (when you buy this version, the hose adapter is at the back of the bottle, you just unscrew the cap and screw the adapter in its place)

f3c646c8621d5f5f1ab1a1014bc3b96d_zpsfe965769.jpg

Last edited:
You connect your hose to the bottle and spray it over the car. It works ok, I have it. Are you sure you have not brought a refill bottle, or the Jet Wash version!

The main bottle for the hose looks like this; (when you buy this version, the hose adapter is at the back of the bottle, you just unscrew the cap and screw the adapter in its place)

f3c646c8621d5f5f1ab1a1014bc3b96d_zpsfe965769.jpg

I bought this version and it works ok, I found that the foam didn't really hold to the surface and just ran off...but that's probably because i've recently gave the car a good layer of wax!

I used this stuff today, worked really well. It is designed to run off and as it does it lifts dirt off with it.

I used this on Tuesday, picked it up in Asda for £8, worked pretty well and smells good! used the demonshine when drying too and car came up really well. Not a bad option for inbetween proper polish and wax intervals :)

Yeah I use it too with a snow foam lance. What's undoubtedly confusing the OP is the back of the bottle (not the one displayed above) tells you to add three capfuls to a bucket of water. Makes no mention of needing a pressure washer or hose nozzle.

I find the Demon shine stuff really good for us lazy people who find it hard to keep on top of a high milage daily driver.... I use Demon shine snow foam with a proper foam bottle and my jetwash to get all the crudd off then foam again and wipe over with a microfiber sponge... jet that off then put some of the normal Demon Shine the pink stuff in my snow bottle and cover the car with that and then a good rinse and it really looks like you've spent ages waxing... like I said it's Ace for my lazy **** :)

I used this stuff today, worked really well. It is designed to run off and as it does it lifts dirt off with it.

In their instructional video it seems to hold onto the surface pretty well, ideally you want it to sit for a while before rinsing off so it has time to penetrate the dirt. With my regular pressure garden hose it just ran off the surface before it had time to loosen any dirt.....it did smell absolutely gorgeous though!!

In their instructional video it seems to hold onto the surface pretty well, ideally you want it to sit for a while before rinsing off so it has time to penetrate the dirt. With my regular pressure garden hose it just ran off the surface before it had time to loosen any dirt.....it did smell absolutely gorgeous though!!

I've found that. It doesn't stick at all it just runs straight off and leaves all the dirt still on the car, does smell nice though ha!

In terms of dirt shifting power I'd say it's pretty poor. It certainly loosens it though. I tried AutoRaeChem's cherry snow foam off eBay once and that was the same. Struggles to cling to the paint

I use Angel Wax Fast Foam, with a Karcher Foam bottle attachment, works a treat for me.
Never really been a Demon Shine fan, each to their own though.

That's my car immediately after an attempt at foaming, it barely clings for any time at all or shifts any dirt...but like I said before it smells amazing!

udynataz.jpg

This is mine after it having been stood for a couple of minutes. Using about an inch of snow foam in the bottle of the lance and topped up with warm water.

I bought Bilt hamber snow foam and it runs way off too quick. Same as the pics of the Demon snow foam.

But I'm not sure if my car is too new as only had it two weeks - it has a few layers of wax on plus paint is very clean. Guess the foam won't stick if there is nothing to cling too!

My brother in law just bought Demon snow foam for his Cooper S and he said unlike 'conventional' snow foam (e.g. with proper lance) it just came straight off the car and didn't really seem to lift the dirt off. Again, said it smelt great but couldn't adjust a setting to make the foam more dense and help it to stick.

Last edited: