can anyone recomend some detailing produsts

andy1

Reaction score
Hi folks ive just purchased a shoaw winning mk 3.5 cabby and would like to keep it as clean as it is. Could anyone recomend some good detailing kits. Some tips on how its done would be appreciated :) thanks andy

As above. Speak to Brodster as he can give you advice on what would be best for your colour and how to use the products.

Thanks guys ive just been off the phone to mark im heading up to see what he can do for me :cool:

Reactions: Brodster
I get all my stuff from waxamomo and use there forum for tips and tricks

I just ordered some Angelwax Desirable from Mark after he recommended it for my colour. Cant wait to try it out!

Reactions: Welshquattro
Thanks for the recomendations guys was up at Brotek today for some nice products for my golf... i also got my car mapped with fantastic results :beerchug:

Was good to meet you Andy and Sam and Kev. Cheers for the business today.....much appreciated buddy. Looking forward to getting my hands on your car again for its 2/3 day detail. She'll be like glass when Im finished.

Was good to meet you Andy and Sam and Kev. Cheers for the business today.....much appreciated buddy. Looking forward to getting my hands on your car again for its 2/3 day detail. She'll be like glass when Im finished.
Thanks Mark it was a pleasure. Both sam and I will have our cars booked in very soon and im pretty sure the porsche will follow.You saw for youself how dirty my car was so im really looking forward to it :)