Midlands Detailing

lewis1

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Been detailing cars for years now and as I am at Uni getting small following for easter and summer to try get company up and running.
All AutoFinesse products used, and paint correction/protection available. I am able to come to you and offer a mobile service and prices are relatively cheap compared to larger companies offering same service. Did a car the other week for UD14 and that showed the standard of work as it was on the same level as cars that had had £££'s spent on them. Being at uni I am able to offer these services cheaper with the same results.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Attention-To-Detail/640651139322968 - Small Facebook page I have setup, not many photos of my work as not considered taking them after the cars i have done. Meguiars and Auto Finesse were asking who did the paintwork on the car at UD i did and AF wanted it on their stand. I've started to take bookings for April so message us or contact 07718219504 if interested or have any questions.

Lewis,you need to read this part of the rules

(5) Commercial trading on Audi-Sport.net is permitted only by authorised partner companies. Commercial content submitted outside this condition is liable to be deleted and sanctions are likely to be imposed on the offending account. Private trading (between individuals) must only be conducted within the Classifieds section of the site or via private message. New posts must not be made in the forum areas solely for the purpose of advertising. Members may, at the discretion of Administrators & Moderators include small text links to classified advertisements in their signature; further detail on this can be found in (7) below. All advertising and trading whether commercial or not is at the discretion of the audi-sport.net.

Reactions: Brodster
So you are obviously fully insured and running as a tax paying legitimate business to be that much cheaper for the same service as the others doing it as a job?

Seems as I am not earning over £10,000 a year obviously not...just trying to do my best whilst not at university