audi accessories

stonecold1163

Reaction score
Hi i have just purchased a audi a3 tdi and i am looking for some good web sites that sell good quality accessories,only audi main dealers are very expensive.

If you are after genuine Audi accessories then www.vagparts.com are definitely worth a look.....definitely cheaper than sourcing them from a main stealer...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Do a search for a VERY high quality supplier called TrimSport. I`m sure they have a site, try Google

They sell chrome and polished items. Pretty much everything you could ever want, not the cheapest ppl around but the quality is second to none. They are always at the big VW shows

R&A Design should have a site and sell very nice lookin floor mats. I bought some Wolfsburg mats for my Mk2 Golf. Not sure if they have Audi items but try them. Get busy on Google!

Try ebay, lots of genuine Audi stuff on there, a lot of it brand new. Search on 'genuine Audi'.

I got a pair of brand new genuine Audi front carpet mats, still bagged and fastened together for less than half dealer price and that included the postage! Absolutely no complaints at all. Usually are lots of brand new carpet mats on there. Plenty of wheels too where people are doing upgrades immdeiately on buying their new car.

As I posted last week, there are a couple of franchised Audi dealers selling stuff on there too now at less than rrp, though I don't know how competitive they are.