Best polish for white!

glenandem

Reaction score
Hi Gus I've just bought a Peugeot partner and gave it a good clean but need to bring the whiteness back now as it has a lot of dirty stained marks in the white paintwork, I've always used super resin polish but run out if that and wondered if there's anything else I should look at that gives better results for bringing shine and removing ingrained marks out?

Get a da and some dodo juice lime prime after a good medium clay

cheers guys, is there anything i can do by hand though? i know i'll always get a better job from da etc but this is a work van and just need something to bring it to a nice white again then a dirty white if you know what i mean!

I've used Auto Finesse Triple and found it very good, even by hand. Clay it first though, then use a good sealant after you polish it and it will give a great shine.

Angelwax do a specific wax that is optically designed for white cars called Drift. I use it on my Ibis White S3 all the time. Great stuff and I stock it too.

Angelwax do a specific wax that is optically designed for white cars called Drift. I use it on my Ibis White S3 all the time. Great stuff and I stock it too.

Ive got a load if Magiuars clay bars, would they be good but I thought clay bars where for just taking the dirt off the body rather than polish it up?

I'd start with a soft clay first rather than medium/hard though, most van paint I've touched is as soft as cheese

Sealants every time don't waste your money on wax's on white Zaino or werkstett kit