swirl marks and small chips

madmanrsvr

Reaction score
help needed,
i have a black a3 with swirl marks and stone chips and was wondering wot is the best to use as i will have to do it by hand.
i have read others have tryed fillers but they wash out,at the moment i use citrus pre wash then autoglym shampoo, autoglym super resin then extra gloss protection,the thing is if i use a filler is it best to remove all the polish.
i have clayed the car before the polish.

Afew of my customers have bought Angelwax Dark Angel which is a wax designed for darker cars although I have heard that some use it on all cars. Have a chat with Robbieweb as he posted up a thread with is 10 plate Phantom Black TDI as he had the same problems as yourself and the end result was very impressive.

Reactions: RobbieWebs
give autoglym super resin polish a go! it is dumby proof and gives nice results

before (after respray and before paint correction as a temporary fix) the paint was milky and nasty

Before

after some elbow grease and the use of some autoglym SRP and I was left rather impressed with the results

After

Reactions: RobbieWebs, Brodster, A4_MaJiK and 1 other person
Angelwax Dark Angel is a must on black cars. 2 coats applied leaves a fantastic finish which covers imperfections very well.
Best iv used :)

Reactions: sabaxter
At the moment i am using autoglym super resin polish and then autoglym extra gloss protection,is it worth buying dark angel instead of egp or use it on top for extra protection?

I have dug out me old polishing machine and going to give that a go as i have not used it for a long time as i have not had a car worth using it on till now lol.

I have got Autoglym Paint Renovator as this was cheap and not to agresive as i am a total novice with a polishing machine and dont wont to damage my paint work as i cant afford a re spray at the moment lol

Reactions: RobbieWebs