Best wheel cleaner and wax?

20pricey11

Reaction score
I've got 3sdm 0.01 on my a3 what's the best products to keep them looking good

Meguiars and Sonus wheel cleaners are really good and not too harsh imo... just dont go anywhere near wonder wheels

poorboys pink wheel wax is really good too

Bilberry wheel cleaner non aggressive.

bilberry is one of the best if not the best in my opinion.
iron x is also a good one for cleaning them.

I have 0.01's and they can be a pain in the **** to clean!

Angelwax's new wheel cleaner is meant to be good, not tried it personally though. I am using planet polish wheel seal& shine on my TD pro fellas and for the price the shine alone is flipping good(£8.99) no having to wait on cure times or bother about temperature either.

Angelwax's new wheel cleaner is meant to be good, not tried it personally though. I am using planet polish wheel seal& shine on my TD pro fellas and for the price the shine alone is flipping good(£8.99) no having to wait on cure times or bother about temperature either.

It's great used it last week ;-)

Defiantly recommend meguires - always used on my cars now on my s3 8p does wonders for the black rotors!

Bilberry over here, can be diluted and also excellent value for money.

After mine has had afew coats of autoglym resin polish, il just keep it waxed regularly with poorboys nattys blue paste wax on my monza silver B8

Well the shelves in The Detailing Barn are full again guys with all AW products so if you need anything then gimme a call. All the new releases are here including the new Hide-Rate for leather, Corona - Liquid synthetic spray wax and Ti-22 the liquid titnaium paint sealant. All at great prices as usual.

Reactions: Welshquattro and Phil-1
G101,Z-AIO all-in-one cleaner polish, carPro eraser and then mop polishing with planet polish wheel a seal & shine :wub: