Audi TTRS Carpro C.Quartz Ceramic Enhancement Detail

butler2.8i

Reaction score
Audi TTRS Carpro C.Quartz Ceramic Enhancement Detail Products and equipment used Uber microfiber towels Chemical guy’s woolly mammoth drying towel 3m yellow pads 150mm 75 mm Halogen site lights Carpro Fixer Polish Makita rotary polisher Carpro Sheepskin wash mitt Carpro C.Quartz Ceramic UK Sealant Carpro Dlux Carpro Reload CarPro Pearl Carpro eraser Carpro Ironx 3m masking tape Meguiars APC Costco microfibre towels Valet Pro PH neutral Snowfoam Britemax Max Clean Shampoo Bilt Hamber clay bar Autosmart Tardis Various brushes Kranzle pressure washer Noodle wash mitt Poorboys microfibre clothes Uber buffing clothes Snow foam gun Glass Sealant Britemax Metal Polish Twins 00 grade wire wool The wheels were cleaned using Carpro Ironx the was then given its first coat of snow foam whilst this was dwelling I went round the car using APC in a foaming head bottle cleaning the fuel filler area and various gaps and grills. The snowfoam was then blasted off with the pressure washer, and then the car was given another coat of the same mix snowfoam and the car was washed using the 2 bucket method with grit guards in both buckets and a Carpro lambswool wash mitt. The car was then rinsed off using an open ended hose and I then went round the car with Tardis which was left to go to work before being wiped down with microfibre clothes. The car was then given a coat of Ironx again left to do its stuff before the car was washed down using the pressure washer. Engine bay was cleaned with Megs APC a various detailing brushes before being rinsed with the pressure washer The car was clayed using citrus bling and water mix (10 to 1) and a Bilt hamber soft clay bar which helped to pull more contaminates from the paint work it was then rewashed using the same method and dried using the woolly mammoth. Snow Foaming I then taped the car up and went round with various yellow 3m pads and Carpro Fixer polish, each panel was given a wipe down with Carpro eraser after polishing to check finish and remove any polishing oils.

The car was given a coating of Carpro C.Quartz Ceramic coating The plastic trim and alloys were sealed using CarPro Dlux which is a cracking product which a little goes a long way and gives a stunning finish and dressed the tyres using the Valet Pro tyre dressing. Finished Shots Here’s a link to my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/NorthEastCarCareUK

Reactions: Audi-Rog, Av4nt and MrBones