Snow foam engine bay

vr6gordy

Reaction score
I wanna clean my engine bay and wanna use snow foam anyone done this and what do I need to do before I snow foam ??

Don't think I'd use snowfoam tbh, far better and more effective engine cleaners on the market and you're going to have to blast every wee bit with the pressure washer just to get rid of it, not a good idea to me.

Won't you have to clean off the same with engine degreaser to ???

Obviously yes but to a much lesser extent, a rinse with a hose will remove it easily. Proper snow foam on the other hand is much harder to break down and disperse and more importantly it's a much less effective cleaner.

Try it and see for yourself

I'd use aengine bay cleaner and detailing brush and agitate it around and rinse.

As said, snow foam dwells for ages on the drive, wouldn't fancy that in my engine bay...

I think it would be a waste of product just get some G101 a brush and some old MF's and give it a clean give the underside of the bonnet a blast with the PW

Snow foam is pretty poor in removing grime from paintwork let alone anything oily from an engine bay.I must admit i feel snow foam is a bit of a con in its claims.Only use is for loosening mud etc to a degree.Ive come to this conclusion by having tried several sf brands.