Detailing Newbie

Welshquattro

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for some advice on detailing. I usually just take the car down the local car wash and that's it for a month. I have just had two new front wings (free from audi) fitted so want to protect them and rest of the car. I have been told by a friend not to wax them yet for 3months and then to use dodo something!:uhm:Help and advice from you guys on what I should do and use please.

thanks

get mark to sort you out with the detailing essentials and watch your collection grow and grow!

Reactions: Welshquattro and Brodster
Well have talked to mark and he's sorted me out! Thanks R90 for your help and mark for advice!

any time mate. happy to help a fellow detailer :thumbsup: wasnt long ago I was just getting started out. The forum is a great way of picking up valuable knowledge

Reactions: Welshquattro
I have a lot to learn but think it's made easier with people like urselfs giving tips and advice. I'm actually looking forward to cleaning my car and seeing what it looks like.lol. Will be spending some time looking at this forum for more tips. I'll post pics of my car, before and after.:yahoo:

Nothing more satisfying than sitting back and enjoying your work when u finish. I look forward to seeing the results!

Heres a pic for some motivation :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 202
Reactions: Welshquattro and scotty76
Nothing more satisfying than sitting back and enjoying your work when u finish. I look forward to seeing the results!

Heres a pic for some motivation :p

Mmmmm, shiny.

Reactions: Welshquattro, R90 STL and Phil-1