Angel Wax from Brotek Wow !

Audi Dynamik

Reaction score
Hello :)

A few weeks back i posted a thread on here asking about products to protect my car from the winter.
Anyway I asked Mark (Brodster) what he recommends to me to keep my car protected for winter.
Mark made a nice package for me and shipped it over which included:

Desirable Wax
Billberry Wheel Wax
QED detailing spray
(^All which smell beautiful!^)
And a few microfibre cloths.

You only need to use the very minimum when using these products. less is more.

First off I washed the car then clayed it using QED Deatailing spray which is the best detailing spray/lube i have ever use.
After that applied the Desirable Wax to the whole car with a microfibre cloth and then started buffing the wax off with another microfibre cloth starting with the panel i waxed first.
Next i buffed off the Desirable Wax and i was amazed already !
Then i applied the bilberry wheel wax.
All the waxes are extremely easy to apply and buff off.

In the end i was amazed by the results, The car now has an amazing shine and the colour has been revived, I sprayed the hose pipe on it just to test the beading and i have never seen anything like it ! (Including the wheels) It just looks like a new car. People are commenting and asking how i got the shine.
The car is much easier to clean now and stays cleaner for longer.

If you are thinking of buying any detailing products then do not hesitate to contact Brodster or buy off his website:The Detailing Barn - www.brotek.co.uk
Top Products, Thanks so much Mark :thumbsup:

Sorry for the bad photos i know, i haven't got round to getting any decent ones yet and the weather hasn't been all that great.

Reactions: Welshquattro, ScottishA4B9, T-800 and 3 others
​Car is looking awesome Bernie. :) x

Reactions: Audi Dynamik
Thank you very much :) Will try and get some better photos when i can.

Cheers for the recommendation Bernie..............glad I could be of assistance to you. Makes it all worthwhile when the results speak for themselves. Keep up the good detailing work.