When i bought my audi a6 avant in black i had no ides how to maintain a black car and tbh was very worried about it. However after speaking to Mark Brodie from Brotek he advised on what i should use and how to apply it, i can say i am a extremely happy customer and would recommend all angelwax products and speak to Mark for any advice required. Here is his website: The Detailing Barn - www.brotek.co.uk
These are the products i used:
Angelwax Dark Angel
Angelwax Bilberry Wheel Sealant
- Best wax i have ever used, so easy to apply and it smells lush lol. Water just beads like crazy with this stuff
- Awesome wheel wax extremely easy to apply once again i did 3 coats over 24 hours. Makes cleaning wheels extremely easy
- Words can't describe how good this stuff is. Once again rain etc just beads off
- Leather cleaner and conditioner, when i got my car i thought the leather was clean but when i applied this on a clean white cloth, i was shocked. Seats are now gleaming and smell great
- This stuff helps with insects removal is great to keep in the boot for quick clean-ups removes bird droppings etc easily.
- Best quick detailer i have come across, always rated meguiars quick detailer, but this stuff is far better.
- Aresome pre-cleaner, spray this on then jet off, cleans most things instantly, makes cleaning wheels alot easier too.
This is a pic of the results, hope you all like it as much as i do: