Details local to me... (Towcester)

ChrisP1303

Reaction score
So I'm curious as to who detailing wise is close to me just for some info/tips and you never know some business!

I live in Towcester between Northampton and Milton Keynes, 5 minutes from Silverstone.

I know GTechniq are just down the road as I've popped in to buy some water repellent stuff.

one of my cars is in for its bi annual detail for its winter protection, had the brand new car detail with exo in April when I got the car, its still on there but in going with exo V2.

Yes that's fine, let me know and pop over.

clocks be going back next week, you will need the extra light :)

Trups

one of my cars is in for its bi annual detail for its winter protection, had the brand new car detail with exo in April when I got the car, its still on there but in going with exo V2.

Yes that's fine, let me know and pop over.

clocks be going back next week, you will need the extra light :)

Trups

Might have a chat with them when she's back (currently at body shop for repairs after an accident)

Might drop you a pm or email closer to the time to see what you can do :).
Out of curiosity... Instead of having red lights for door handles etc lighting can you do blue? Might look weird with dash and CC being red readouts though....

Don't say things like that, it's had enough getting up at 6am 3days a week at the minute with it being dark still!

So I'm curious as to who detailing wise is close to me just for some info/tips and you never know some business!

I live in Towcester between Northampton and Milton Keynes, 5 minutes from Silverstone.

I know GTechniq are just down the road as I've popped in to buy some water repellent stuff.

Where abouts are gtechniq based in Towcester? There is a local detailer called Baker in Northampton.

Where abouts are gtechniq based in Towcester? There is a local detailer called Baker in Northampton.

It's not actually in Towcester it's on a little business park called Pury Hill something.

If you go down A5 past the racecourse heading to MK before the BP garage on the right there's the car sales place on the left if you take that left turn go down that lane you'll come to a stoned walled business park they are in there.