BroTek offer

Brodster

Reaction score
Website
www.brotek.co.uk
Right then chaps. BroTeks offer for October is this. Buy any pot of 200ml Angelwax wax (Dark Angel, Desirable, Divine, Drift, Guardian, Halo) and receive a free.......yes FREE 500ml bottle of the award winning best quick detailer 2013 - QED.

If you wanna buy x2 100ml pots of different wax then you willl qualify for the offer aswell.

Come and get some.

Reactions: MrBones
Yes it is mate...glad you like it. This offer is a good on too especially if Desirable is bought as this is their flagship wax which is half the price of Auto Finesses attempt at the same

Right youz lot the BroTek offer has been extended to 0900 On Monday due to some of my customers getting paid over the weekend so the FREE bottle of QED offer is still on with every 200ml pot of Angelwax wax.

You bringing some of this stuff to the meet on saturday Mark to I have a look at it?

I dont have a clue about this detailing thing going on... but id love to see what it can do on one of my recently painted panels if you fancy demoing?! If you find you can indeed polish a **** i might be able to brush the cobwebs from my wallet :D

Reactions: Brodster