Looking for new pressure washer

Fenriz

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm looking for a new pressure washer as the Power Devil one I had died a death, I ordered a Karcher K2 but when it came I tried it out and the pressure is dire, definatley not suitable for car use.

Would you think the K4 would be suitable?

I don't want to spend a huge amount of money.

I've got a Karcher K3.97 which has good pressure and has been going strong for 6 years. When I bought it I looked at what was different about the various Karchers and bought one with an "induction motor" as they are supposed to last longer.

I think if it dies I would seriously consider a Nilfisk as they have an aluminium pump which again is supposed to last longer. Something like this: Nilfisk C110 4-5 PC X-Tra Pressure Washer Patio Cleaner Set with 1400W Motor: Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools

I previously had a karcher and it finally gave up the ghost. When reading online I heard good things about the nilfisk so decided to take a punt and buy one and I must say so far I have been impressed.

Take a look at argos I found there prices to be good on all models.

Reactions: scotty76
Thanks for all the comments guys, not sure if it will fit Chris, unsure what the attchment id on the Nilfisk. Anyway ordered the K4 yesterday from the wife's Very account and arrived this morning. Have ordered a bayonet adapter for my snow foam lance and I'll be back in business again.

You can tell the K4 is miles above the K2 just the weight of the thing, think I've made a good choice.

If it is a karcher snowfoam lance it will not fit the nilfisk. You can buy an adaptor bush for the nilfisk so that you can use the hose + lance from Karcher. I think they are a few quid off ebay.