RECOMMENDATION ***ALLOY WHEEL REFURB - S/EAST & KENT*** (Inspraytion)

Benji.S3

Reaction score
RECOMMENDATION ***ALLOY WHEEL REFURB - S/EAST & KENT*** (Inspraytion)

We've all done it, whether we (reluctantly) admit it or blame it on the mrs.... curbed, flaking or irreversible damage to our alloys!

I had some curb marks which with a little weather damage / wear & tear encouraged flaking from previous repair / touch up attempts. I couldnt bear the shocking sight of my rims any longer. I did my research and received a number of recommendations, including my mate who's Cupra R wheels had been revamped - Inspraytion.

Alloy Wheel Refurbishment, Powder Coating and Repair in Kent

I spoke with both Shaun & Howard on seperate occasions before deciding to take my wheels in, asking them alot of "silly" questions and their own opinions...both of whom were very patient professional and informative.

I opted for "Hyper Silver" with a gloss finish, which is as close to the S3 alloy mirrors as possible. Collected the my S3 on Saturday, and I am well chuffed with the finished article. Honestly, I want to thank Shaun and Howard (Inspraytion) for a top job by sharing the love....

My alloys look better than they did from the factory finish! An enhancement on the original OEM!

Going to detail it on the weekend so will upload some better pics when i have waxed and sealed them.

Wash and shampoo last night before I ran out of light:
20130916 184053

After I dryed them off (I had definitely ran out of light):
20130916 193109

Last edited:
Reactions: scotty76
Nice finish, looks better than new!

Thanks Scotty. The guys at Inspraytion told me they applied a coat of black before the final layer of silver + lacquer in order to give it that deep metallic shine. Plus at £60 (inc. VAT) per corner I think they were very reasonable

Reactions: scotty76
Few more pics after a Saturday clean:

20130920 103748

20130920 103802

To finish, a couple of coats of Poorboys Wax Sealant followed by some AutoGlym Extra Gloss Protection:
20130920 103811