Detailing sample box - 3 - September edition

Munch

Reaction score
Hey all,

Back at it again for the waxybox detailing sample box - September edition.

I have been in contact with them again and the previous voucher code is still valid, so if you have it, do not hesitate to use again, if you don't, please start a list and I'll send you the details.

Now September is their anniversary box and promises of something extra special, at the standard price are not to be missed.

As most of you know, these boxes are fantastic value for money, offering you samples of high end detailing products for such a fantastic price. In the box you will receive :
5 x pro detailing samples
15ml signature wax pot
Premium accesories

The 15ml wax pot may seem like a very small amount, but I've used this pot on 2 different cars and still have some lining the bottom of the pot. Its a fantastic wax and the beading it creates is unreal!!

Payment : is made directly to waxybox via their website Waxybox Membership
just select the monthly option, type in your details and the voucher code and away you go
go

Price : to us as a group £10 per unit plus £2.99 postage (previous months have been free postage, September is not one of those) so all in £12.99 to your door.

Lead time : the boxes are sent out either, when all allocated boxes are sold, or a few days before the end of the month.

As mentioned, please create a list of those who are wanting the voucher code and I will pm you it as soon as possible.

They are also having a competition from 1st - 7th where once a box is purchased, a draw will be run each day between those dates where you can win one full product from the entire range.

happy polishing
ben

also, as with any company, they do have a Facebook page, so get liking and keep up with latest details and offers

This months waxybox offer contains a wax from Angelwax - This has been the talk of the town all over DW so if it suits you and you want it in a bigger pot then gimme a bell as I stock all Angelwax products at very reasonable prices.