Good wheel refurber in / around london

mattyboy199

Reaction score
After a pretty bad expierence with buying some standard avus wheels off ebay & returning due to being not as described Ive decided the easier route to take would be to just get my current set refurbed. Priority is the quality of the finish is a fair price £200 for all 4 with standard paint ?

regards

matt

Matt,

I decided that I couldnt bear the unsightly curbed rims any longer so I decided to get them done. I did my research and one name popped up Alloy Wheel Refurbishment, Powder Coating and Repair in Kent

These guys have done a set of my mates Cupra R wheels too. I've opted for Hyper Silver with a gloss finish, which is as close to the S3 alloy mirrors as possible (slightly more gloss)... collect the motor this morning, but the guy even called me to tell me how happy is with how theyve come out so looking forward to seeing the finished article.

Will upload some pics and probably do a thread too so will share the love. I hope this helps.

Ben

Hi, I scuffed a wheel and used Pristine Alloys in Woburn. Google them and you will see what they offer. My wheel was scuffed quite badly and when collected it was like brand new - think it was about £80 +VAT for an 18in. If you have 4 done am sure there is a cheaper unit price. Can't recommend them enough - you won't be sorry.