Audi RS4

azzamr2

Reaction score
i know alot of people dont find this stuff interesting but hey had to share this beauty :)

usual fun stuff done to it, perfect panel prep made this a pleasure to work on!

used something ive never used before CarPro Fixer nano compound, and have to say its pretty impressive with a DAS6!

was in for an enhancement detail and a VAG-COM scan and tire pressure monitors turned off, along with the misfires in many cylinders but thats a different post lol!

Before:
IMG 0807IMG 0808IMG 0809IMG 0810
Car got tucked into the garage for work to start then the rain commenced for the duration of the day!

After:

IMG 0818IMG 0834IMG 0830IMG 0837IMG 0841IMG 0852IMG 0853IMG 0854IMG 0855IMG 0857

i did finish the car with tire gel on lol just photos i took were all inbetween the rain showers lol!

hold on .......please masturbate quietly
IMG 0823

but yeah thats the RS4 complete! owner very very happy apart from 5 cylinder misfires!

www.facebook.com/polished2p

check it out for more of my recent details :)

Reactions: Audi Dynamik
​Car looks good :) x

All i can say is WOW what a beauty !
What are they on your headlights my i ask ? On the front picture it makes the car look aggressive looks superb.
Lovely colour too, is that Sprint Blue ? It doesn't look like it somehow.

theyre just headlight brows, not OTT ones but this isnt my car i wish it was, does look more agressive i agree, yeah its Sprint blue, just now its even deeper and more clarified than before :) amazing what 9 hours can do working on a car

Reactions: Audi Dynamik