what to use.

d9jdm

Reaction score
whats the best 'all round'' product for me to use? I want to keep my car looking good and not have to use too many different products just a one shot deal would be perfect for me.

Any recommendations?

depends which area you want the 'all round' product?
Washing
Decontaminating
Paint Correction
Sealing
Waxing?
Wish there was one product that done the lot !

well i'm pretty much a rinse, shampoo and rinse again type of guy... now i have the new motor sealing might be an option... so shampoo and a sealer?

If you're only going to apply it when you wash the car which I presume is once a week like most people? Then something just like a quick detailer, Hybrid V7 or Finishkare 425 are good might be a option.

But as stated, this will only seal in stuff that other products are used for to remove. Such as tar, iron, dirt embedded in the paint, swirls.
Thats why people go to more extensive lengths and apply waxes rather than QDs to help seal the paintwork for longer maintaining its finish as best possible.

theres all in one (AIO) polishes which also offer a bit of protection, Autofinesse Tripple is a good product, but is that what you're after? It's still a polish type product which you need to manually work in by hand to get gains where the QD is just a spray on wipe off.

Gtechniq C2V3 is one of the fastest sealants you'll find. Spray it on, wipe it off. If you want something to do a bit of everything I'd suggest Autofinesse Tripple.

Reactions: d9jdm