Looking for pressure washer lance

Fenriz

Reaction score
Hi guys
I hope someone can help me out here, I have a fairly old Power Devil pressure washer which has the following hose conections

I have just brought the following snow foam lance with this connector

Unforunatley it doesn't fit my current lance, could someone please point me in the direction of one that would be suitable.

Thanks in advance for any help.

You don't want the hose connection, you need the connection on the lance itself!

On my Nilfisk i have the trigger/gun then a lance them nozzle.
The snow foam lance goes straight into the gun so if you get a picture of each fitting, end of gun and lance I can help tell you which you need.
I actually have a spare Karcher adapter which came spare with my lance if its that size you can have it free.

Thanks for replying guys, here are some close ups. The first one is the thread that screws the standard lance onto the trigger, the second is the thread that is on the snow foam lance.
I hope this is helpful and makes sense to you.

That's a unique fitting, is it the only fitting available after the trigger unit? Here's the fittings available for a snow foam lance:

41d6c5cbf8635b9427a407a4350e3874_zps13fa9e0c.jpg

Yes that is the only fitting, I thought it was an unusual fitting. What I'd be looking for then is a new trigger and lance assembly that would allow my snow foam lance to attach to.
Could you recommend a new trigger/lance that would be suitable for my snow foam lance then?

I don't know if it would be that easy?

on my Nilfsik the fitting out the pressure washer itself is a standard thread, not sure off the too of my head but its approx a 3/4" BSP fitting.
Is yours the same?

if so you might actually be able to buy a Nilfisk hose etc and fit it to your unit? Not sure.

Yeah your snow foam lance looks a M22 fitting so should fit onto the gun of that one.

Jut make sure you can connect the actually hose to the pressure washer unit! Or your hose onto that gun? If that makes sense.

Yeah makes sense, looks like it has the standard screw on attachment to the washer unit.

Thanks for all your input Coreythorny

No worries mate, hope I've been of some help!

Put some foamy pictures up also, try and get this detailing section moving more :icon_thumright:

Well finally got a snow foam lance, had to buy a new trigger assembly though. So here's a couple of pics, need to find the right mixture setting but at least she got her first foaming.

Nice to see mate!

What foam you got?

the general rule is, with a 1l bottle, 1" of foam, rest warm water. Give a little shake.
Close the top valve (PA), then back off half a turn.
Then turn the nozzle to suit your required spray pattern, I normally have it spraying 1ft wide from 2ft away (at a guess lol)

Also if you're feeling lazy I find you can pressure rinse the car first, then put your ordinary shampoo in the lance and foam it on. Then nip round with a mitt and a rinse bucket. Job done really quickly. :)