Detailers in the Southend-on-sea area?

97catalunya

Reaction score
We have just ordered our first Audi (first new car too) Essex Audi offered us something called "A-Glaze" never heard of it before but it's a paint and fabric treatment with a 3 year guarantee. But they want £350 for it!
I figured we could get it done or something better by a professional detailer both cheaper and to a higher standard but not sure where to go?
Thank you in advance for your advice.

Chris...

As ever have a look at the list here: DW Supporters List -Need a detailer. - Detailing World . I would not spend money at the dealers on this, you are right to be looking for a detailer to do a new car protection detail. The reasons being (IMHO): a) they will use better products than the dealer b) they will take more time/care applying the products.

Good luck and enjoy your new car!

As ever have a look at the list here: DW Supporters List -Need a detailer. - Detailing World . I would not spend money at the dealers on this, you are right to be looking for a detailer to do a new car protection detail. The reasons being (IMHO): a) they will use better products than the dealer b) they will take more time/care applying the products.

Good luck and enjoy your new car!

Perfect thank you :)

Have not got the car yet but doing my homework while i wait ;)
Thank you for reassuring me we are doing the right thing, I want to get the car protected but I'm sure a detailer will do a better job than a dealer.

Ooops, sorry, can tell you that now. It's a business local to me in Newbury, West Berkshire. So no good to you. :(