Cleaning an Amalifi White Audi?

brad9753

Reaction score
Hi All, Just wanted to know some brands and substances that people use or recommend to clean this coloured Audi? Including a good alloy cleaner. I have seen a few photos of alloys here, covered in a purple-ish foam, any idea what this may be?

This might give you some ideas for white: http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detailing/165944-juicy-detailing-candy-white-seat-leon-fr.html

As for the purple foam, I suspect you are referring to CarPro Iron X which people use to remove contamination from the wheels. Once your wheels are clean, I would seal them with a wheel sealant such as Planet Polish Wheel Seal & Shine. From them on you should be able to just wash them. That's what I do. Hard work at first and then lazy wash later. :)

i have Ibis white A3
Have just used Autofinesse power seal and Illusion wax , purchased from polished bliss for 3 for 2 promotion couple of months ago.
The best wax I have ever used so far. It has given the paint a fantastic wet looking shine and to top it all the wax smells like hubba bubba bubble gum !