As the title says, its been the first decent day I've had so far this year to pamper my motor.
It's normally just a quick foam and wash, but it never feels enough,
but today I managed to foam, wash, clay and polish, took me ages (and an achey arm) but chuffed with the results.
I've just used good ol' fashioned elbow grease, until I get a DA that is.
1. Quick snow foam, thanks to Juicey Detailing, rinse off
2. Auto Glym Tar remover on all the beasties I've collected
3. 2 B.M wash with Meguairs Gold class Shampoo
4. Rinse again, then dry with Meguairs big waffle towel
5. Use Meguiars Clay bar and Detail spray.
6. Another quick wash and rinse, then dry
7. Auto Glym Ultra Deep shine polish with palm pad, buffed off with perfect polishing cloth
8. Quick once over with Meguairs wax.
Think my Mrs thinks I've got a screw lose, spending hours on the car on my day off, puts a big smile on my face though.
Thanks for reading my little post, all comments and reccomendations welcome.